To reserve a room or inquire on availability please call or use our online form.
Club Arias Bed & Breakfast is an exclusive property with limited rooms and every guest reservation is both important and special to us. If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us at least 14 (fourteen) days prior to your arrival date to cancel your reservation.
Because we are a small independently owned business, and we have a high demand, we are not flexible with refunds for last minute cancellations or "no shows". If a deposit or full payment was made, we do not offer refunds in terms of cash or refund on a credit card. We will give a credit for a future stay which can be used by the person who originally booked it, or it can be gifted to a family member or friend to be used at any time provided we have availability, especially during peak season. Club Arias Bed & Breakfast recommends all guests protect themselves for losses or cancellations by obtaining travel insurance.
- Check-in: 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM. If arriving outside of check-in times, please call to make arrangements.
- Check-out: 12:00 PM. Late checks can be requested at an additional surcharge of $20 subject to whether or not the room is needed for a new guest arrival.
- All rooms are based on double occupancy, $35.00 for each additional guest per night including children.
- No Smoking; however outside designated areas are available. It is strickly forbidden to smoke in any of the Club Arias suites. Failure to respect this policy will result in a $200 penalty fee which will be charged to your credit card upon check-out.
- No Pets, please call for help in boarding your pet locally.
This property is privately owned and management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. We will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or for loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind.
Rates/policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and special requests.
Thank you and we hope you enjoy your stay!